We went on vacation and now we are back!!!
1. Architecture. The buildings, the streets…aahhhh so old and beautiful.
2. Food. Pork, abundant cheese, salami for breakfast, pork sausages, delicious breads, pork knuckle, cakes and sweet breads, and (duh) gelato!!!
3. Perfunctory. Is how the guidebook described the service. I had to look up the word but this is not your American (or Korean) type of restaurant service.
4. Castles. Lots of castles. Being in Asia, I can safely say castles are the new temples this summer.
5. Beer. And wine. And more beer. GOOD beer! Whoa, we’re not in Asia anymore! (No soju either!)
P.S. 6. Check out Kyle’s recap: http://kyleinkorea.com/